Respiratory Therapist - 2 (RT02)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Tracadie Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Respiratory Therapy
CLASSIFICATION: Respiratory Therapist - 2 (RT02)
STATUS Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour and 12 hour shifts - Rotation
Subject to call back and stand-by
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
This is therapeutic work providing cardiorespiratory services in various units of the hospital. the incumbent will be a part of the cardiopulmonary resuscitation team and could be required to do ambulance transfers.
- Successful completion of a recognized training course in Respiratory Therapy;
- Registered with the New Brunswick Association ofRespiratory Therapists;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- T he employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"