Advantage Personnel in Oxford, NS
We are currently looking for certified Forklift Operators for our client in Oxford, NS. This is a fantastic company to get in to as it is a long-term position that can turn into a permanent position. Our client is looking for hardworking and dedicated forklift drivers to join their growing team.
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Rate: $14.64/hour
Shift: Various Shifts Available
Responsibilities May Include But Not Limited To:
- Loading and shipping all orders in a timely and safe manner
- Confirm shipment contents with documentation
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the shipping and receiving area
- Using Reach forklift to pick, drop then picking up and store product in warehouse
- Possible Use of RF scanner
- Stacks orders securely on skids according to sequence of delivery route
- Loading and Unloading materials and merchandise from trailers and placing them in the designated areas
- Responsible for the accuracy of the pick
- Valid Forklift Certification is an asset
- Clean Criminal Record
- Identifying damaged product and reporting it to direct supervisor
- Inspect machinery to determine if it is working properly and if any maintenance is needed
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe working environment as well as maintaining a clean work space
- Previous Forklift experience required
- Team player, positive attitude
- Punctuality and good attendance is mandatory
How to Apply:
(Please select Moncton as the closest Branch to you)
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume to Sara Ferriss or Janie Hachey at Moncton@onyourteam.com or call the office at 506-383-8880. In the subject line please quote: "Forklift Operator"
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Be the first to know! Always find our latest job postings here: www.onyourteam.com
Thank you in advance to everyone who applies.