Senior Advisor - HR Business Partner
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Management and Non-Bargaining
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
CLASSIFICATION: Senior Advisor - HR Business Partner
STATUS : Permanent Full Time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : September 2019
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour shifts
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Under the authority of the Director - HR Business Partner, the Senior Advisor - HR Business Partner will provide leadership based on organizational priorities and expected outcomes. They will implement a business model focusing on business partnerships and the development of a diversified, adapted and innovative service offer to ensure quick solution delivery. Therefore, they will manage the activities and the team of HR advisors responsible for providing general human resources management advisory services for their group of managers and directors. They will act based on a common vision, an optimal integration of the organizational directions pertaining to human resources management and on a coherence of action in services. They will be supported by the expertise of other specialized departments adapted to the client services business environment while keeping managers accountable for managing their human resources. Finally, they will actively participate in updating the human resources management philosophy and will be responsible for a sound use of all the resources allocated to their department.
- Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to the position.
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation an asset.
- Three years' experience in HR and one year leading teams and delivering services to clients; demonstrated experience in HR transformation leadership role.
- Business acumen - Demonstrated analytical thinking and production of high-quality deliverables that create sustainable value and enhancement of the Network's people and services.
- Global acumen - Engaged productively in complex, changing environments.
- Technical capabilities - Adherence to guiding people and organization practices and methodologies with a focus on leading-edge HR technology and services; highly proficient in French and English.
- Relationships with business partners - Networking and development of relationships
- Written and verbal communication is impactful, building relationships with an open mind; passionate about client service excellence.
- Leadership - Self-starter, inspiring and leading teams with the development of thought leadership.
- Rigour in managing own time
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
1. Salary commensurate with provincial scale for management staff.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment