Customer Service Representative - Fitness
Fitness Enthusiasts! You'll find your next career here.
We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. So our client has built a fresh approach to fitness that changes the way people work out at home. We need you to apply your passion for fitness and experience supporting customers to reimagine how we deliver customer support.
In this role you will support two types of customers - the person buying this revolutionary fitness machine, and the team doing the installation. You'll learn about a whole new way to do business - after we engage customers through social media, you'll work with them once they purchase the product. Then you'll work with the installation team to support them in their quest to install the equipment.
Our customers are invested in the product, and we want you to be too - you'll get a chance to use the machine yourself! This product impacts our customers health, fitness, and journey to a better life. Come be a part of someone's fitness journey!
As a TTEC English Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Base salary $15.50 per hour
- Permanent - Full Time position
- Shift is Wednesday to Sunday day (subject to change due to business requirements)
- Health and dental benefits after 90 days
- Paid training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities
- Additional benefits based on performance
What you'll do:
- Support customers over email, chat, and phone
- Collaborate closely with your team leads on process
- Learn how to use our client systems
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to both the purchaser of the product and the installation team
Who you are:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience supporting customers
- Fluent in English - written, spoken, and reading
- Previous work experience or passion for fitness and health
- Eager to learn more about an up-and-coming fitness product
- Able to talk and type at the same time
- Want to work for a fast-growing company
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make sure your communication lines are open and regularly check your email and text for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires employees hired in Canada to successfully pass a background check. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in sales, retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the customer-focused skills it takes to join our associates' team.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Job location: 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal, QC, H3C 3R7, Canada