Bilingual Problem Resolution Associate
Invesco in Charlottetown, PE
Job Purpose (Job Summary) :
The Problem Resolution Associate is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to both our internal business partners and our external clients. The PRA will be responsible for researching and resolving not in good order items and ensuring account resolutions are handled promptly, professionally and with the highest regard for quality thus guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities / Duties :
- Responsible for representing Invesco in a professional manner across all media types (i.e., by phone, through written and e-mail communication)
- Handle problem resolution items
- Translate all French requests in a timely manner with detailed notes
- Make proactive calls, send faxes or utilize MessageServ for requests that are not in good order or require clarification
- Take initiative to identify any day to day issues encountered, i.e. System, workflow and procedural
- Demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills while still being accessible to our client base by performing the day-to-day operations
- Demonstrates diligence in understanding customer requirements
- Review incoming documents for completeness by making reference to specific guidelines
- Ensure that all requests are handled accurately and in a timely manner
- Work closely with other departments and representatives to build, reinforce and maintain the existing business
- Foster teamwork and maintain high team morale
Work Experience / Knowledge :
- 5 years directly related work experience in the Financial Industry an asset
- Fully Bilingual (English/French)
- Previous Mutual Fund experience and preferable
- CSC, IFIC, other industry related courses and asset
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required :
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people's opinions.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required
- Ability to show initiative and innovation
- Passion for excellence through strong execution
- Collaborates and build trusting relationships
- Communicates effectively and respectfully
- Promotes innovation and continuous improvement
- Thinks ahead and makes fact based decisions
Formal Education : (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Third level education preferable
Working Conditions :
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
- The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is also necessary.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment.
- Hours may include evenings and/or weekends
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.