Customer Care Representative (03-2030)
We're on a mission to make all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for passionate team members who can get us there. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities. If this sounds like you this may be a perfect fit. Atlantic Lottery is seeking a Customer Care Representative, based in Moncton, NB to work our evening and weekend shifts (one day a weekend).
You are zealous about providing top-quality customer service and enjoy engaging in client-focused conversations, while being challenged with meeting and exceeding your personal goals. You possess excellent listening and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a sincere approach to helping others. You are a friendly self-starter who will take the initiative to obtain solutions and are able to stay focused, pay attention to detail and follow established operating procedures. You are comfortable working independently and within a team environment. You have the ability to multitask and embrace change.
What we can expect from you:
- You have excellent keyboarding skills;
- You have outstanding communication skills and strong interpersonal skills;
- A team player who values the importance of teamwork in a contact center environment.
- Possess tact when dealing with sensitive situations and ensuring confidentiality;
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns and;
- A strong level of dedication and willingness to be awesome!
Who's a good fit for this team:
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, prioritize and competently handle a variety of activities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment;
- A self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-up on responsibilities in a timely manner while also being a strong team player and;
- Personal flexibility to work various shifts that meet our clients' needs Monday to Sunday and;
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment.
You should apply if you have the following:
- 1-2 years of experience in a contact center providing technical support and;
- Aptitude for providing technical support.
Awesome if you had:
- Strong knowledge of major social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat.
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) with above average keyboarding skills, internet and computer navigation and;
Work With Us
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values: Integrity & Social Responsibility. Our Operating Principles help guide us to achieve our Vision;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply before September 20, 2019.
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at alc.ca/careers!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.