Counter Sales/Project Coordinator
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this full time position's primary role will be to provide a high level of customer service to clients and potential customers.
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects
- Prepare quotes for small projects based on customer requirements
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Address client inquiries regarding status of orders, payment, refunds, etc.
- PTech or CET diploma, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Experience providing exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
- Experience in a sales or telesales capacity
- Willingness to learn new skills related to the doors, frames and hardware
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturing / distribution of metal doors, frames and related hardware, sales / service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 50 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.
Please submit your resume quoting competition number 28CS0819 to Human Resources by:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 506-857-1594
Mail : 100 Millennium Blvd
Moncton, NB E1E 2G8