Apex is currently accepting applications for the Branch Manager role based in Dartmouth NS. As the Branch Manager, reporting to the Group Manager you will be responsible for the operations, sales growth, and financial performance of the Door Opening Solutions Dartmouth Unit. The successful candidate will provide hands on leadership based on their education and experience in the distribution industry, construction industry or related fields.
- To monitor sales and operations plans, conduct costing and resolve credit issues
- To assist in the development of sales strategies, project contracts and processes and procedures
- To assist with coaching and training of sales and operations teams
Education and/or Experience:
- Post secondary education in business, construction management or related field experience
- Minimum five (5) years experience in commercial construction industry, Operations, Sales or Distribution Management
- Strong organizational skills and computer skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in Distribution & Service of Hollow Metals, Hardware and Overhead Doors or related industries
- Knowledge of inventory management practices and procedures
- Ability to read and interpret contract documents and other related documentation and paperwork
- Ability to build and maintain general contractor relationships
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturer / distribution of metal doors, frames and related hardware, sales / service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 50 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.
Please submit your resume quoting competition number 24BM0819 to Human Resources by:
Mail: 714 Windmill Rd
Dartmouth NS B3B 1C2