Eagle Telecom is an engineering and consulting company specializing in distribution and transport infrastructure for telecommunications outside plant. We provide turnkey solutions from inception to connection for all your telecommunications network builds. Since 1989 Eagle Telecom has been delivering telecommunications solutions to some of the largest service providers in Canada. We pride ourselves on our experience, expertise and our dedication to the highest standards of Quality.
Eagle Telecom is currently growing to meet customer demand and this is your chance to get started in an introductory position with an industry in growth.
- Develop customer records using CAD programs
- Ensure accurate plans are generated from information gathered in the field
- Maintaining company standards for maps
- Develop mapping of client records
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Understanding of general computer use
- Ability to use MS Office
- An interest in team work in an office environment
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of or education in ACAD or MicroSation would be an asset
Job Specific Information:
- This is a full time permanent position
- Entitlement to full company benefits after probation period of 3 months
- Must currently be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Upon hiring employee will be required to pass a back check process
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Positions available in Halifax and Fredericton.
Apply only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org please quote the job title being applied for.