Since 1989 Eagle Telecom has been delivering telecommunications solutions to some of the largest service providers in Canada. We pride ourselves on our Experience, Expertise and our dedication to the highest standards of Quality.
This is your opportunity to join the Eagle team as a System Designer. As System Designer you will work both in a team and independently while reporting directly to the Design Manager. Quality of work and scheduled delivery will become your focus. For the right person this opportunity will prove to be both challenging and rewarding.
- You will work with clients and staff to design FTTH networks based on client and manufacture standards. You will be exposed to various types of projects as well as ever changing schedules.
- As required you will create drawings for municipal consent, utility permits, and construction. Communicate with clients, contractors, permit agency and utilities.
- Work within client design parameters, timelines and deliver to client standards.
- College Diploma in Engineering technology or equivalent experience
- Experience in FTTH design
- Experience with ACAD or other design software
- Experience with at least one of the following: ESRI, Spatial Info, FOCUS, Lode Data, Smallworld
- Comfortable with MS Office products.
- Strong analytical skills and good judgment
- Knowledge of technical standards for the design of outside plant networks.
- Experience with aerial and underground infrastructure, fibre optics, FTTH, HFC, and coaxial system design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Project Management is an asset
Please respond with resume referencing FTTH Design and send response to email@example.com