Introhive is looking for a full-time IT Manager to help support our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to drive excellence in corporate IT processes and services. The position is based in Fredericton, but you will be collaborating with co-workers globally.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment where your contributions directly affect the company's bottom line, Introhive is the place for you!
- Develop and document IT procedures and systems to support our high-growth technology company.
- Manage the full IT hardware asset lifecycle, including specifying and purchasing laptops, mobile devices, monitors, printers, conferencing equipment and accessories.
- Manage on- and off-boarding of users including account creation and training.
- IT support for both local users as well as global workforce, including maintenance, troubleshooting, and general issue resolution.
- Support a variety of services, technologies and environments including Mac OS X, Windows desktop, network issues, Google G-Suite, collaboration tools, conference call software, HR, and Sales support systems.
- Continuously monitor and improve the security of internal IT software systems, networks and hardware.
- Automate remote provisioning and patching of endpoint systems so onboarding is seamless and hands-off.
- Assist with all the work required to support audit and compliance activities
- College diploma or a university degree with 5+ years' experience in system/network administration; or combination of equivalent experience, education, and training/certifications.
- Experience leading one or more IT professionals
- Demonstrated ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve challenging technical issues
- Advanced level of expertise administering Mac OS X
- Advanced level of expertise administering Microsoft products including Windows, Office 365, etc.
- Experience administering Google G-Suite
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting Mobile Devices (iOS, Android)
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and experience maintaining and troubleshooting wireless networks
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, must be able to work well collaboratively or independently
- Self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities
Work With Us
Introhive is a relationship analytics platform. By analyzing the connections in a company, we create an enterprise-wide view of relationships with customers and prospects. Customers use this to improve sales and marketing for reps, managers and executives.
Here's how we help companies:
Sales: Find introductions and gather account intelligence through relationships that already exist in your company. Close deals faster.
Management: Measure and report on relationship activity and strength in accounts, reps and territories. Make data driven decisions.
Retention: Track relationship strength, activity and trends with accounts and highlight problems automatically.
Marketing: Score and prioritize leads and segment marketing lists based on existing relationships. Create better targeted campaigns.
Introhive is a venture-funded company with investors that include Build Ventures, GAP CIT, Fortify, Growthworks, NBIF and Salesforce.com. The company was founded in 2012.