Loss Prevention Field Service Technician
- Located in Quebec City
- Permanent Position
Kelly Services has a customer who is looking for a Loss Prevention Field Service Technician responsible for installing/troubleshooting both analog and IP based enterprise CCTV security systems.
- CCTV Installation and Troubleshooting - includes: fixed/PTZ cameras, DVR, NVR, Hybrid, Servers, and video matrix systems.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems on servers and workstations, along with connected peripherals.
- Troubleshooting network issues, copper/fiber lines, switches/routers and use of network monitoring tools
- Diagnosing and correcting problems with the network electronic systems and software.
- Responsible for implementation deliverables of assigned Loss Prevention Projects
- Serve as liaison between customer and technical staff for all relevant retail loss prevention technology.
- Be dedicated service technician for Loss Prevention Implementation Projects.
- Ensure proper service and maintenance of hardware.
- Install and configure all Loss Prevention related hardware and software.
- Ensure a high degree of timeliness and accuracy of technical and operational support.
- Responsible for both replacement and repair of hardware (both analog and digital).
- Implementation/Installation of loss prevention and associated technologies.
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of experience servicing, diagnosing and repairing integrated control, CCTV/IP, digital recording, alarm systems, etc. required.
- Technical background in Video Security Systems, analog, IP and electronic technology.
- Must have network cabling experience.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of SLAs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of an organization
- Must be familiar working in a retail / enterprise environment.
- Must have and provide company with valid driver's licence and clean abstract for use of company vehicle for travelling to customer sites to provide service
- Must be able to travel to customers sites by varying modes of travel - driving, by air,
- Must be able to work independently and coordinate with other tech resources and support teams as needed.
- Ability to execute projects in a timely manner (as scheduled - on staggered shifts), and operate within deadlines.
- Ability to lift up to 50-75 pounds, climb ladders, and operate lifts
Interested? Click on the "Apply" button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn & Twitter , or visit kellyservices.ca .
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance