Digital Marketing Associate
Are you looking to join an award-winning organization with a competitive compensation and benefits package? Source Atlantic is an innovative and industry leading distribution and service company passionate about delivering value and exceptional service to customers in Canada and beyond. We are proud to be distinguished as one of Canadas Best Managed Companies since 2017.
A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate to represent Source Atlantic Saint John, New Brunswick, as a:
Digital Marketing Associate
The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for creating, executing and managing relevant, impactful, and effective digital marketing activities and campaigns for Source Atlantic. This role is primarily focused on supporting marketing initiatives in the digital channel.
You are our ideal candidate if you have strong project management skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment. You must be able to respond with agility to changing priorities while maintaining flawless execution as well as be a self-starter with a positive and proactive attitude. You can apply critical thinking to both analytics and creative problem solving.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Creating, updating, and optimizing web properties
- Working closely with internal marketers and external partners to collect all necessary information to develop highly effective campaigns, ensure alignment with other activities and achieve marketing goals
- Setting up digital campaigns, executing, budget management, optimization, and reporting/analytics of campaigns
- Maximizing online exposure through search engine marketing, display, social media, online video, and other areas of online advertising
- Performing keyword research (discovery and expansion), review/editing of ad creative/copy, and ongoing management of campaigns
- Managing to an aggressive marketing calendar, and ensuring marketing deliverables are timely and accurate
- Producing reporting dashboards to analyze campaign key performance indicators; make recommendations to optimize campaign performance
- Analyzing the competitive marketplace, developing a thorough knowledge of digital trends and making recommendations for best practice of all available digital channels. Create consistent experiences across multiple touches
- Participating in new eCommerce marketing initiatives as they arise
- Developing and providing testing recommendations based on system capabilities and provide recommendations to improve processes
- Proactively addressing and resolving issues, timing conflicts and communicating decisions to key stakeholders
The successful candidate will bring the following proficiencies and capabilities:
- Bachelors degree with Marketing or Communications focus, or post-secondary degree/diploma in Graphic or Web Design or equivalent experience
- Possess a strong understanding of web applications and design
- Pluses: PHP, MySQL, Shopping cart and ecommerce experience, WordPress or other CMS
In return for the above, Source Atlantic offers a permanent full-time position in a great working environment, proven team, and a competitive compensation package with benefits, retirement planning, and more.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking "Apply Online Now".
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.