Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Can you run with a creative idea and connect the dots between customer need and product solution?
From business planning to product innovation, distribution strategy to digital delivery, TD Product Management embodies every aspect of product development and deployment, end to end. Individually and collectively, it's our challenge and privilege to grow customer loyalty, new client acquisition and help build the better bank with industry-leading products.
Ready to join us? There are many moving parts and people in the product pipeline - innovators, disruptors, developers, marketers and more. If you're looking to take product management and your career to new heights, we're looking for you.
We're looking for a highly-seasoned professional with substantial product management knowledge and expertise in a complex field, who can run a single major functional area with a mass or niche product/suite and moderate level of complexity.
Can you analyze, organize and prioritize? We need that. You'll act as a subject matter expert and develop and maintain a robust understanding of the regulatory requirements, customer, market and industry, to deliver product and process innovation to improve TD's customer and product value proposition. Your strong ability to work reciprocally and form positive relationships will be key.
Busy? Yes, but never bored. We inspire think time, creativity and the value of connecting with in-house experts and outside networks. Things get busy so we work smartly. There's a big appetite to shape and raise the bar in this role and to progress your own career and professional future at TD.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Be accountable for either a single major functional area with a mass or niche product/segment suite
- Design the end to end management of assigned products, services and programs
- Support senior management as a subject matter expert and source for innovation via customer insights and creating a 'better bank' experience for customers and employees through your particular product/s
- Adhere to enterprise frameworks / methodologies for activities in your business area
- Champion the development of the annual business plan and the monthly/quarterly forecast process
- Deliver financial results for the product / suite via effective operation of all available levers: pricing, margin, volume, etc.
- Build and deliver business cases to achieve strategic business results (e.g. client acquisition, retention, customer experience, engagement, market share)
- Conduct ongoing industry analysis and keep current on emerging trends
- Liaise with partners (e.g. Marketing, Phone Channel, Digital, Retail) and lead and facilitate problem-solving sessions and provide thought leadership
- Contribute to team development and positive relationships with internal and external partners
- Participate fully as a member of the team; support a positive work environment
What can you bring to TD? Tell us about your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or product management certificate, and / or
- Seven (7) or more years relevant experience
- Previous product experience typically required
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to conduct product research, product analysis and development, forecasting, pricing, competitive intelligence
- Knowledge of competitor and market trends
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- Skill in preparing and managing budgets
- Skill in using analytical software tools, MS Office, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively, communicate effectively (both speaking and writing), provide direction and build relationships across teams and functions
- Act as a brand ambassador for our business, the Bank, both internally and externally
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.