Manager, Communications - Contract
Title: Manager, Communications - Contract
Requisition ID: 68612
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Manager, Communications - Atlantic Customer Contact Centre
What will you do in this role?
Manage the development and multi-channel delivery of internal communication solutions that support the strategies of Scotiabank, Operations and the Customer Contact Centres by:
- Leading the development, management and maintenance of communication channels for the Contact Centre
- Developing and maintaining relationships with senior leaders across the business line to ensure open communication and flow of information to support strategic communications
- Maintaining and overseeing employee communications for consistency and clarity prior to distribution to the target audience through any of the following methods: email, broadcast, television, visual materials, multimedia or direct conversation
- Writing and developing presentations, newsletter content and templates for distribution the Contact Centre employees and stakeholders
- Working with senior leadership team to develop high quality employee communications that support the strategic direction of the business and effectively promote and motivate staff
- Reviewing bank-produced marketing publications, executive communications, product launches, and operational/procedural changes to determine if a site level communication initiative may be required.
- Ensuring that communication channels, both upward and downward, are open by proactively soliciting feedback from staff regarding communication methods.
Execute and implement innovative employee engagement strategies to drive employee and customer satisfaction by:
- Identifying and executing unique employee focused initiatives with the goal of positively impacting employee satisfaction
- Developing, managing and maintaining motivational reward and recognition programs designed to support site achievement of key KPIs and enhance employee satisfaction
- Leading the sites community engagement strategy through effective management of the Scotiabank Team Community Program, development and execution of all internal fundraising campaigns and coordination of volunteer efforts
- Developing plans and leading the execution of the site's annual best of the best celebration while ensuring expenditures remain aligned with fiscal budget
Support the development of a vibrant Scotiabank Live presence for Contact Centre employees:
- Developing effective communication strategies to drive platform engagement, improve user adoption and increase brand awareness of the Contract Centres on Scotiabank Live
- Creating and maintain "best practices' and other supporting communications documents for all Contact Centre employees
Do you have the skills/experience that will enable you to succeed?
- Post-Secondary Education or relevant experience in communications, journalism, english, or marketing is required
- Must be highly creative with exceptional writing ability and proven capability to deliver complex messages concisely
- Flexible and willing to embrace change and to adapt strategies for the good of the organization in a fast-paced environment
- Responsiveness and ability to prioritize based on the most critical communications needs of the department
- Outstanding organization and project management skills to manage schedules, deadlines and multiple concurrent projection within site and ongoing campaigns
- Design and layout experience with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing a multiple of exciting and forward thinking initiatives
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Segment: Communications, Bank, Banking, Marketing Communications, Developer, Marketing, Finance, Technology