Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Shediac Regional Medical Centre
DEPARTMENT : Shediac Regional Medical Centre
CLASSIFICATION : Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
FTE : 0.6
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Perform all the administrative support tasks to make sure the unit of care is functioning well. Perform any other related tasks according to the needs of the department.
- Post-secondary administrative support training of at least one year that includes medical terminology or medical transcription courses;
- One year previous experience is required;
- Knowledge of information technology (Meditech and Microsoft Office);
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment