Sales Recruitment Consultant
Are you entrepreneurial with a background in sales? Are you passionate, persistent and resilient?
We're looking for an outgoing, energetic and results driven Sales Recruitment Consultant to not only recruit candidates, but prospect and manage current and future clients. As strategic and innovative networking are critical aspects to this position, your primary functions will be, but not limited to:
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Increasing the number as well as the quality of relationships with our clients
- Building these relationships, mixed with your industry and 'people' expertise
- Engaging with our clients and ensuring their needs are understood and met
- - Maintaining an all-around excellent customer service
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Track record as a service-oriented sales person.
- Skilled at meeting and exceeding sales quotas and passion for producing results.
- 2-3 years sales experience which ideally includes business development experience.
- Strong networking and relationship building/management skills.
- Provides excellent service and individual attention to customers.
- Adept at negotiating and closing sales.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
Let's face it. Nowadays, the softer benefits are just as important. And we've got tons to offer - a super supportive flexible working environment, beer Fridays and treat day, half days in the summer and a volunteer day on us. If you're still on the fence, check out our Glassdoor reviews. They speak for themselves. If you love what you've heard so far, please reach out to us for more details!
Randstad is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting excellence through diversity and inclusive practices and encourage all qualified persons to apply. Randstad welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.