Kelly Services is currently recruiting for General Office Clerical positions in the tri cities! We have opportunities in multiple companies, including administration, customer service, reception and clerical roles. If you have previous experience, a great personality and want flexible work, we want to talk to you!
Why choose Kelly?
- Our consultants are trusted partners to our talent- we provide you with support, connections and momentum
- We take the time to understand your needs, your skills and your career objectives, so you can reach your full potential and find work that works for you!
- Access to jobs that haven't been advertised yet- let us be your "In" with the region's top employers
- We help you put your best foot forward- prep you for interviews, give coaching tips and more!
- Access to our online training database "The Kelly Learning Centre" to help you upgrade your skills
- Access to short- and long-term roles and many permanent opportunities
Interested? Click on the "Apply" button OR call 519-772-7737 for more information.
Walk-ins welcome between 9am and 3pm Monday-Friday. 22 Frederick St 7 th Floor Kitchener
Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted if you meet the requirements of the position. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance