J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Dieppe, NB
Are you excited about the internet of things, data, mobility & innovative solutions while always focused on the delivery of the customer experience?
Then please, keep reading!
We are J.D. Irving, Limited & our Information Technology Team work with the latest and best technology and we are the destination of choice for curious, energetic & collaborative people!
With over 300 employees centralized in Saint John, Fredericton, Dieppe and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and naturally beautiful lifestyle that only the Maritimes can offer.
We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development programs. As a key member of our team, your coworkers will be among the best in Maritimes - that's why JDI.
Position Overview: We are currently recruiting for a Business Architect. This position is located in our Dieppe, New Brunswick office and will primarily focus on our Transportation group.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide leadership in assessing business needs and presenting solutions
- Develop a solid understanding of all processes and technologies used in or required for the transportation group.
- Conduct analysis of current capabilities and identify gaps between these and future capabilities required to support the business strategy
- Participate in the development of enabling strategies
- Ensure that business processes, data and appropriate solutions are aligned to the business strategy and objectives
- Ensure that all solutions designed are done in accordance with enterprise security standards
- Working collaboratively with the enterprise architecture team in creating strategies for key enabling areas
Position Requirements, Education and Experience:
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Years of Experience Required: 3-5 years
- Experience with business modeling
- Experience with process modeling tools
- Experience in multiple domains required to provide the right solution
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
- TOGAF certification is preferred
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.