Leadership Opportunity - Replenishment
Kent Building Supplies in Saint John, NB
RETAIL LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY - REPLENISHMENT
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ over 3700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our 49 retail stores, we operate a 500 square foot state-of the art Distribution Centre, truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
Kent Building Supplies is sourcing candidates for a senior leadership role in inventory replenishment. We are looking for an individual who can bring significant experience and expertise optimizing supply chain activities resulting in an overall reduction to inventory while increasing in-stock position, based on rate of sale. This is a new role in the organization, and as such will allow the successful candidate to envision and influence the future state of our inventory replenishment process with a newly implemented ERP system.
- Create and maintain relationships with stakeholders while performing all duties and responsibilities within established procedures.
- Develop an efficient and reliable replenishment process
- Establish and communicate principles, guidelines and best practices regarding replenishment.
- Understand key areas such as cost, key business drivers and opportunities for business process optimization.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions
- Identify and drive savings opportunities
- Forecast, develop, implement and manage replenishment
- Manage a team of replenishment associates
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or Business Administration
- 5 years of procurement or related experience
- Strong leadership, collaboration, change agent with ability to implement process improvements and evaluate alternate solutions
- Good understanding of budgetary development and financial management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to leverage technology for project management, analysis and solving problems (including Microsoft Office Suite)
- MBA or equivalent education considered an asset
- Safe work environment
- Health/Medical/Dental Benefits, Disability Insurance, RRSP
- Competitive wages
- May qualify for a company vehicle
- May qualify for relocation reimbursement
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Employee discount
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: apply on line.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.