Administrative Assistant (Clinical) (1076)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Public Health - Moncton
DEPARTMENT : Administration
CLASSIFICATION : Administrative Assistant (Clinical) (1076)
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 17 months)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : July 1, 2019
HOURS OF WORK :
Day shifts with the possibility of evenings and/or weekends
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Perform all administrative support tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the service. Create and maintain databases, enter statistics and prepare reports. Maintain manuals for policies and procedures within the service. Plan and organize events and ensure necessary follow-ups. Offer a support service to various committees. Monitor and process service expenses such as supplier contracts, invoices and expenses for budget purposes. Order, receive and maintain office supplies and ensure that office equipment is maintained. Assume all other related duties according to the needs of the service.
- High School Diploma or General Studies Diploma (D.E.G.);
- Administrative support program of over one year and up to two years, or the equivalent that includes Medical Terminology and Transcription courses;
- Advanced computer skills: Meditech Module, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point);
- Have successfully completed the Medical Terminology course;
- Ability to accurately take minutes for meetings;
- Recognized ability to adapt to various computer programs as needed;
- Recognized ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Recognized skills in organizing and managing assigned workload;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment