Chandler in Saint John, NB
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
Chandler Head Office in Saint John has an opening for a Warehouse Associate.
- Order Processing (picking product)
- Process and generate paperwork as needed (shipping documents, labels, etc.)
- General housekeeping as assigned
- Other Warehouse functions as assigned
- Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent or Trade Certification
- Ability to multi-task effectively with attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent people skills with a "Can Do" attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, along with basic computer knowledge
- Punctual and reliable
- Team player
- Sense of urgency
- Previous warehouse experience is required for this position
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to perform repetitive, manual material handling without restriction requiring (but not limited to) the following physical abilities: kneeling, bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and grasping.
- Must demonstrate the strength and aerobic capacity required for the above-mentioned work up to 8 hours each day
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent wage and benefits package
- Uniform program
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by October 18, 2019
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.