Merchandising Associate Part Time (6am-3pm Mon-Fri)
It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it's an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world's largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.
*Open availability between 6am-3pm Mon-Fri required*
Position Purpose: Merchandising Associates (MEAs) merchandise and maintain various product sets in The Home Depot retail environment to enhance the customer experience, increase sales and maximize inventory turns.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organize, straighten and clean shelves, signage and products
- Build and maintain display material & signage
- Price changes/labeling
- Stocking merchandise
- Maintain positive working relationship with co-workers and provide strong customer service
Preferred Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience working in retail merchandising service industry or working directly for large scale retailer
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of web based applications
- Experience working on teams, with heavy reliance on team to accomplish goals
- Attention to Detail: Stays attentive and aware, catches errors before completing assignments, and maintains high quality standard for work
- Some Heavy lifting required; bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time; comfortable with ladders
- Forklift experience is an asset
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. If helping people comes to you as naturally as smiling, then our customer-facing career opportunities may be a perfect fit you. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.