Senior DevOps Engineer
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our team! You will be working with our DevOps team to provide development and operational support for our Integrated Skills Management system.
- Use Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to configure, deploy, and maintain our Kubernetes orchestrated infrastructure on AWS.
- Support implementation of cloud products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, backups, etc.
- Create tooling to support product development and release management (e.g. continuous integration pipelines, test automation, etc.)
- Work closely with product development to increase product quality and performance, decrease cycle time, and improve developer efficiency.
- Manage creation of sanitized test data for non-production environments.
- Mentor and provide support for team members.
- Off-hours support for critical incidents.
- Excellent interpersonal/organizational skills and enjoys being part of a team.
- Hands-on approach with a "getting things done" mentality.
- Experience managing a range of production applications in a distributed and highly available cloud services environment, preferably AWS.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. CloudFormation, TerraForm, etc.)
- Able to use automation and configuration management tools to administer Linux-based systems (e.g. Ansible, Terraform).
- Experience with Containerization and Container Orchestration, preferably Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience creating and working with microservice infrastructures.
- Knowledge of managing and tuning PostgreSQL servers would be considered an asset.
- Deep understanding of server/network security concepts and implementations (familiarity with CSA Star or ISO-27001 standards would be considered an asset).
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual who would like to be part of a dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a flexible work environment, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please forward your resume, in confidence, to be considered for this current opportunity. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best.