Live-in Junior Maintenance Technician- Grid 5
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario and Alberta. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are currently searching for an energetic Live-in Junior Maintenance Technician to join our team in Calgary, Alberta. Please note this position requires the successful candidate to reside in the building as it will be on a shared on-call rotation. Compensation includes a rent benefit as well as salary.
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, molding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences
- General maintenance and painting
- Minor plumbing, minor electrical, carpentry, etc.
- Pool maintenance
- Shared on-call duties
- All other duties as required
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work as a team as well as under minimal supervision
- Effective, proven skills and experience
- Renovations experience is considered an asset
- General knowledge of plumbing and electrical
- Knowledge/experience with pool maintenance is an asset
Our employees enjoy competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, training opportunities and the ability to become an owner through an employer matched Employee Unit Purchase Plan.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/2Ksu7i0.
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.