Giant Tiger West - Softgoods Supervisor, Full Time
Do you enjoy being a part of a team environment?
Giant Tiger West is looking for a Fashion Manager who will provide superior customer service. The position will appeal to dynamic individuals who thrive at achieving great results and who have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A proven team leader, capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for making buying decisions that reflect the needs of your customers and will work with a team of associates in creating attractive presentations.
POSITION: Fashion, Manager
LOCATION: Meadow Lake, SK
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Motivating and leading store associates.
- Ordering and replenishment of assigned area.
- Maintaining planograms integrity and merchandising standards.
- Prepare and support sales events.
- Participate in activities related to inventory management.
- Opening and closing the store on a rotating basis.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as requested by the Store Manager.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong merchandising skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- 2-3 years supervisory experience in a retail environment.
This position requires that you be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
Giant Tiger offers excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. Our associates enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Associate discount program
- Comprehensive Training
- Opportunities to give back through community involvement.
Interested applicants please submit your resume via e-mail to our company website: http://www.northwest.ca/careers/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.