Store Manager - Relocation Required
"Must be able to relocate to remote and rural communities in difficult-to-reach markets in the Northern most regions of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Quebec, Nunavut and Northwest Territories"
Five reasons why The North West Company is your next career choice:
Store Managers at The North West Company (NWC) are retail leaders that empower team members to take initiatives and achieve results. If you are willing to leverage your enterprising spirit to run your store like an owner, and a driven customer engagement expert; this opportunity is for you!
We offer a relocation package in addition to housing and food allowances. Grow with us!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2- 5 years' experience as a Store Manager or General Manager in a high volume grocery and/or retail environment;
- Education or training in retail, business, or marketing-related field is an asset;
- You're happy to take on responsibility as a good team leader and remain calm under pressure, in a fast- paced environment;
- Experience in retail distribution, budget planning, merchandise displays, inventory control, cost control, and revenue generation;
- Your approachable demeanor makes you a fantastic team leader and mentor;
- You effectively prioritize duties and pay close attention to detail, aiding your strength in overseeing stock control and receiving orders;
- You're innovative, creative and dynamic with high levels of enthusiasm to succeed, strengthening your ability to communicate at all levels;
- You drive a culture that empowers your colleagues to strive for excellence for their customers, and you adapt to change to diversity on the fly; and
- You're a role model to your colleagues and community.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We offer a competitive salary is along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization.