Bilingual Account Representative
Talentcor has an opportunity for a Bilingual Account Representative located in London Ontario. The successful candidate will make an impact by handling varied customer transactions (including inbound calls, customer order entry, and servicing customer accounts), communicating with other departments, identifying and implementing service solutions, and monitoring progress using service measurement systems.
Highly competitive salary. This role requires no weekend or evening shifts and boasts flexible start and end times between 8am-6pm.
Please submit your resume to Brittany Daniel at email@example.com
- Act as the primary liaison with marquis customers, to research and resolve issues
- Communicate clearly and professionally by telephone and/or written correspondence
- Educate and inform customers of various processes and direct customers to appropriate resources
- Resolve non-routine and challenging inquiries by adapting differing techniques and methods for a variety of complex issues
- Collaborate with internal/external customers and across a broad spectrum of stakeholders such as Pricing, Supply Chain, Transportation, Sales, Marketing, Distribution etc
- Improve customer satisfaction by identifying patterns of problems or barriers and providing insight towards a solution
- Participate in and maintain a quality service culture within the team
- Post-Secondary education from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in oral and written communication in English and French
- Possesses exceptional customer service competencies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the capacity to learn new systems
- Two (2) years of customer service and/or sales experience
- SAP experience is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts effectively and take the initiative to resolve issues before they become problems
- Comfortable working in a high volume, rapidly changing environment
- Strong Active Listening skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to collaborate and compromise, including the ability to provide team leadership if required
- Possess the organizational skills required to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!