Bilingual (French/English) Technical Support Consultant, TLM
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In National Account Services, it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success — and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team
Service Delivery at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Resolve application and technical software and hardware questions for Time and Labour Management clients. Provide solutions that meet client's time sensitive deadlines to ensure payroll production is not impacted and client satisfaction is maintained and enhanced.
• Provide application and technical solutions to clients for Workforce Now Time and Attendance and EzLabor software and data collection devices in an effective, successful and timely manner
• Provide post-installation assistance over the phone to clients for system updates and enhancements
• Detailed case logging in call tracking system for information on the client call, changes, actions and follow ups.
• Resolve software application and data collection device issues by using remote communications software
• Monitor all outstanding issues and follow up with assigned technical representative if call has been escalated
• Interact with team members to update, advise and communicate any clients situations or requirements
• Assist clients with database management utilities in order to provide database expansion and integrity checks were required
• Identify value add opportunities based on clients' existing Time and Labor portfolio
• Maintain knowledge and proficiency of new Time and Labor Management products as they are launched
• As required, visit the client onsite to resolve issues
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills Required :
• Ability to communicate effectively in French and English required.
• Proven track record of delivering superior customer service
• Ability to work a flexible rotational shift that falls between 8:00am - 8:00pm EST M-F
• Strong PC skills. Aptitude to learn new software applications and operating environments
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail
• Experience dealing with customers in both instructive and time critical situations
• Excellent client communication and call management skills
• General knowledge of at least one network environment such as Novell or Windows
• Basic knowledge of the following; TCP/IP, Ethernet standards.
• Analytical skills. Ability to identify trends and appropriate solutions
• Demonstrated team player, detail oriented.
• Previous experience with Time and Labour Management software an asset
Note to Job Seekers :
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.