Talentcor Brockville is currently recruiting for Production Operators for our client, located in Brockville, a multi-national organization considered a leader in the manufacturing sector. Currently we have several contract positions available within Brockville manufacturing facilities. $15.88 - $18.32 per hour.
Operators are active members of a team responsible for daily production of quality product and continuous improvement throughout the client's manufacturing plant. In this position you will operate and maintain production equipment; be responsible for material handling and production reporting; and maintain a safe work environment.
- Working along with the rest of the manufacturing team, you will work to understand and exceed client's customer expectations.
- Manufacturing experience an asset.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 is a requirement for this position.
- You are a fast-learner with strong attention to detail and have excellent time-management skills.
- In addition to the above items, employees will be required have good spacial awareness and attention to detail for all visual and audio tasks.
- You will be expected to operate or work near moving machinery.
- Personal protective equipment will be required: hearing protection, safety shoes, and safety glasses.
- This position will require the flexibility to work in numerous areas in the facility. This will mean that the exposures/demands may change throughout their placement time.
- Have proven track record of possessing a proactive mind set in the areas of safety, quality, productivity and waste reduction.
- You will be a member of a highly efficient team that needs to be dynamic and flexible to respond to business needs, scheduling and loading.
- The position may require working on a rotating 12-hour shift including weekend work.
$15.88 - $18.32 per hour + 4% Vacation
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also drop off your resume directly at our Brockville office located at 105 Strowger Boulevard.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assignment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at work.
Alternate format available upon request.