Solution Designer Integration
J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Saint John, NB
Are you excited about the internet of things, data, mobility & innovative solutions while always focused on the delivery of the customer experience?
Then please, keep reading!
We are J.D. Irving, Limited & our Information Technology Team work with the latest and best technology and we are the destination of choice for curious, energetic & collaborative people!
With over 300 employees centralized in Saint John, Fredericton, Dieppe and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and naturally beautiful lifestyle that only the Maritimes can offer.
We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development programs. As a key member of our team, your coworkers will be among the best in Maritimes - that's why JDI.
Position Overview: We are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect. This position is located in our Saint John, New Brunswick office. This position will report to the Director of Advanced Technologies.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide leadership in assessing business needs and presenting solutions
- Integration solution design and architecture
- Designing integration solutions supporting all of JDI businesses
- Provide Current State, Transition State, and Future State artifacts for designed solutions
- Participate in the development of enabling strategies
- Ensure that all solutions designed are done in accordance with enterprise security standards
- Working collaboratively with the enterprise architecture team in creating strategies for key enabling areas
Position Requirements, Education and Experience:
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Years of Experience Required:
- 7 years of experience working as a solution architect in a diverse, enterprise IT environment
- 5 years of experience designing, planning, implementing and supporting application and technology solutions in an enterprise IT enviro nment
- Experience in creating design documents for solutions
- Experience providing leadership in planning and estimating
- Experience in multiple domains required to provide the right solution
- Experience in integration solution design and architecture
- Experience with APIs, webmethods, SSIS, and Microsoft Stack
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
- TOGAF certification is preferred
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.