Night Shift Material Handler
Talentcor is currently recruiting candidates for multiple Night Shift Material Handlers based out of Kentville, Nova Scotia.
- Yard Clean Up
- Material Handling of Recyclables
- Work in safe and efficient manner and strive to increase production
- Must be aware of surroundings and be alert
- Help with bales when needed
- Perform visual inspections and report any deficiencies, damage with equipment including pre-shift reports on daily basis
- Report all incidents/accidents and illness immediately to a supervisor
- Must wear required PPE and adhere to all safety regulations and policies/procedures
- Maintain a tidy and clean work area, ensuring the area around their feet is clear and tools are put away
- All other duties assigned by supervisor that are safe and reasonable
- Ability to bend, stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Capable of some twisting, squatting, lifting and climbing
- Solid hand eye coordination
- Able to understand written and oral instructions
- Ability to learn basic duties and carry them through independently.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold weather and able to complete medium to heavy work (up to 50 lbs)
- Must be able to move products and materials by hand or with material handling equipment in an efficient and careful manner
- Steel Toed Boots are a requirement
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Lacy Johnson at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Talent at Work
Keywords: Recycling, Material Handler, Labour,