Service Desk Associate Part-Time
It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it's an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world's largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.Service Desk associates are responsible for following through on all Customer Order Management (COM) orders from beginning to end and until the customer is satisfied including but not limited to special order, install and website orders.
- Ensure customers receive products and services requested in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as a liaison between customers, Project Support Centre, Kitchen Designers, Home Depot Associates, vendors, installers and third party agents
- Resolve issues, assess customer needs, coordinate all order related activities in partnership with the Project Support Centre, delivery companies, vendors and service providers in a timely and professional manner.
- Health and Dental Benefits for Full Time associates
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training & Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement