Coordinator new products and standardization
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Restigouche Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Contracts Management
CLASSIFICATION: Coordinator new products and standardization
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: August 2019
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour day shifts
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent will be responsible for the coordination, evaluation and implementation of new products (new contracts or standardization). He/she will help the entire health care team to identify, plan, organize, coordinate, control and evaluate activities related to the acquisition of new products that are related to the delivery of nursing care. He/she will be responsible to look for solutions when products are not available, in conjunction with purchasing, the supply chain and the healthcare team. He/she will play a coordinating role, an expert consultant, as well as a change facilitator to improve team satisfaction and the quality of services rendered.
- Member of Nurses Association of New Brunswick (NANB)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing;
- F ive years of experience in the health field;
- Computer skills, specifically the Meditech modules, the Internet and Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to d emonstrate skills and experience in a coordinating role would be an asset;
- Knowledge in the use of nursing work tools;
- Demonstrated communication skills with caregivers and the interdisciplinary team;
- Ability to make presentations to various groups;
- Good leadership, interpersonal, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Proven ability to organize and manage own work;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken knowledge of English and French is required.
1. Salary commensurate with provincial scale for management staff.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment