Human Resource Coordinator
Autism Intervention Services (AIS) is responsible to offer evidence-based intervention services to preschool children who have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder in the Province of New-Brunswick. AIS' philosophy is to offer treatment in the most natural environment possible and therefore prioritizes home based services or community-based services.
AIS is currently looking to hire Human Resource Coordinators for the Fredericton Office, located at 1666 Lincoln Road, Fredericton, N.B.
The ideal candidate will be supportive and caring and will embrace Autism Intervention Services' culture and vision. This person will demonstrate outstanding communication skills and will treat all employees with respect, dignity and fairness and promote employee engagement.
- Responsible for the recruitment and hiring activities;
- Responsible to coordinate hiring based on the client's needs in collaboration with clinical director to ensure efficient and consistent program delivery;
- Responsible to manage employee's files;
- Responsible to oversee the implementation of all administrative policies;
- Will meet with all staff on a regular basis to discuss schedules, workload and identify needs for supports;
- Will provide day to day human resource guidance and support to management and employees, including change management, performance management, resolving conflicts and coaching to resolve employee relations issues;
- Will manage the Health and Safety Program; and
- Will investigate and follow up on workplace accidents / incidents and analysis.
Desired Skills, Education and Training:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management;
- Knowledge and/or experience working with children who have autism spectrum disorder is an asset;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset;
- Excellent and effective interpersonal, analytical and communication skills; proven ability to exercise sound judgement, tact and discretion;
- Ability to work in a team environment and liaise with all levels of the organization;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Thorough understanding and experience of HR best practices, recruitment, employee relations, and benefit administration, etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining a Health and Safety program;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of New Brunswick Employment Standards Act;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change with a keen eye for continual improvement with a proven ability to build superior working relationships at all levels; and
- Valid Class 5 driver's license, as some limited travel is required.
- Candidate is required to indicate hourly salary expectations and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Group medical and dental insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Travel expenses
- Vacation and sick time
We thank all applicants and will only contact candidates which we are interested in interviewing.