Journeyperson Industrial Scaffolders
Crosbie Salamis Limited (CSL) provides multi-discipline fabric maintenance support services and deck services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. Our scope of services includes: scaffolding, coatings, insulation, passive fire and blast protection, composite pipe repair, positive pressure habitats, industrial cleaning, deck and crane operations, radio operations and rigging and slinging.
We are currently looking to hire qualified, offshore ready, Journeyperson Industrial Scaffolders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Erect, inspect, repair, dismantle, maintain and identify System and Tube and Clamp scaffolds;
- Design scaffolds to site requirements and material specifications in accordance with Company guidelines;
- Monitor levels in scaffolding structures to ensure stability;
- Ensure fall protection methods are available, adequate and maintained on scaffold assemblies;
- Undertake discipline work scopes as required; and
- Adopt safe working practices and promote safety awareness.
- Journeyperson Scaffolder Certification, or equivalent;
- Experience with erection of system and tube and clamp scaffolding;
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings;
- Ability to work productively in adverse conditions;
- Demonstrated safety leadership; and
- Effective communication skills (written & oral).
These positions will be based offshore Newfoundland and Labrador. All applicants must be willing to complete company-provided regulatory and other training as required.
Crosbie Group of Companies is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require this job advertising in an alternate format or require accessibility supports to complete your application, please contact us immediately or contact our community partners at Inclusion NL to access the supports you require. (kathy@inclusionNL.ca or 709-697-3323).