Digital Solutions Specialist
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Media is seeking a Digital Sales Solutions Specialist in Edmonton to work in partnership with the digital sales team, while reporting into the Digital Sales Solutions, Lead. The ideal candidate will excel in a quick paced environment and provide day-to-day support for their territory and assigned sales reps. DSS will manage the digital components of campaign activity from start to finish, which includes the creation of proposals and Insertion Orders, entering contracts into DSM/DFP, campaign optimization, reporting and overall management.
- The role will work in partnership with internal sales teams (eg. Digital, Radio, Print, TV, etc.) to understand client's objectives and needs and will involve development of media plans for advertising proposals that are accurate, strategic, creative, meet objectives, and submitted on time.
- Attend & proactively contribute at brainstorm sessions to develop digital solutions that meet the specific client needs and objectives of the partnership.
- Sustain strong relationships between yourself and all clients - providing timely, constructive responses. Proactively optimize standard and non-traditional campaigns based on approved ad ops? recommendations for assigned territory.
- Provide information/metrics about page views, video views, unique visitors and time spent related to a special section of the site, in support of your digital account managers request working with Insights and Digital Solutions where necessary.
- Develop post-campaign analysis presentations for all assigned projects.
- Responsible for all billing inquiries and adjustments.
- Work on special projects as assigned by the DSS, Lead and Sr. Manager of Digital Sales
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Preferably, 1-3 years of experience in a project management, sales or planning role in a digital advertising environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills
- Organization is key to success in this role
- Able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication abilities for internal and external relationship management
- Solutions-oriented customer service focus that conveys and demonstrates responsiveness and competence while showcasing a sense of urgency
- Experience with DFP/DSM and MOAT is an asset, but not required.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]