Sales Associate- Fido Place Laurier- Part time
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to try our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
Our Sales Associates make every customer feel welcome and leave delighted, more knowledgeable, and feeling better about Rogers and Fido every time. They know how to engage, show they care and invest the time with our customers to get things done. They want every customer sharing their experience and always coming back.
At Rogers, retail has impact, and so can you.
In this role you will:
- Deliver a superior and consistent customer experience
- Be the first to learn about new products and services
- Handle all issues and concerns – you're the one-stop resolution for our customers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Work with and through others to achieve team goals in a highly collaborative environment
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedules (Monday – Sunday)
You are someone who:
- Knows how to greet and thank our customers – you want everyone to feel welcome and appreciated
- Has a knack for building rapport – you genuinely care about our customers' needs. It's not just about the sale!
- Ensures our customers understand our products and services
- Enjoys solving customer problems – you take accountability for their issues
- Is comfortable taking action, showing initiative and feels empowered to lead
- Takes pride in their work environment and wants to see the team succeed
- Acts as a brand ambassador, an educator, a leader, a problem solver, and so much more!
Benefits for you:
- We invest in you, just as much as you invest in us
- Base hourly rate and competitive commission structure
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Strong internal development programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.Schedule: Part time Shift: Flex Time Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location: 2700, Boul Sir Wilfrid Laurier (5215), Quebec, QC Travel Requirements: Up to 10% Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service Requisition ID: 163594 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || QC || Quebec || [[mfield2]] ||