Transformation Leadership Opportunity
WorkSafeNB is passionate about promoting health and safety in New Brunswick workplaces. When a workplace injury does occur, we provide caring recovery services, benefits and compensation to those injured and their families. We're focused on driving a safety-first culture, providing effective recovery and return to work services, and maintaining a sustainable system that ensures New Brunswickers are protected for generations to come.
Throughout our organization, we embrace core competencies of client-focused service, adaptability, teamwork, and accountability.
WorkSafeNB is embarking on a 3-5 year strategic business transformation touching all aspects of WorkSafeNB operations. We are looking for dynamic and experienced business leaders with diverse skills and competencies to work alongside our existing team to lead this transformation as we build new teams, processes, service standards, and technology systems.
If you love the challenge of being at the centre of change, breaking down barriers, and inspiring others, then this opportunity may be a perfect fit.
Idea candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Superior leadership and business acumen
- A university degree/ professional designation
- Demonstrated competencies in encouraging innovation, leading change, fostering communications, emotional intelligence/ self-awareness, and developing others.
- 7+ years of progressive experience with a proven track record of success in any of the following areas:
- People leadership and developing high performance teams
- Operations management
- Technology transformation
- Change management
- Project management
- Continuous process improvement
- Organizational effectiveness
- Client service
- Financial management
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Performance improvement methodologies (ie Lean Six Sigma)
Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in a permanent position or term contract, please apply online at www.worksafenb.ca