Manager of Digital Operations
About the Role:
The Digital Operations Manager works from our Dartmouth Nova Scotia location, reporting to the Director of Marketing. Responsible for leading the go-to-market launch of the new Big Erics e-commerce platform, acting as a liaison between 3rd party Shoptify Plus partner agency and the internal Big Erics team as a whole.
Working across all departments to access and make changes relevant to the successful operational launch and managing the further growth and optimization of the e-commerce platform.
Responsible to establish internal best practices and review software capabilities for future enhancements and growth of the e-commerce channel holistically within the organization.
Key areas of responsibility
- Coordinates and manages eCommerce operations across organization by working with various business units and functional teams to build an industry-leading eCommerce organization.
- Act as primary contact for cross-department ecommerce issues and problem escalations including digital customer experience.
- Designs and delivers KPI reports to measure success of digital activities, including use of web analytics platforms.
- Support solution design and timeliness through planning, gathering technical requirements, designing solutions, testing and implementation.
- Formatting, A/B testing and posting content generated by others in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participating in efforts to make the online channels as efficient and effective as possible.
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards for ecommerce development including design/development techniques, accessibility, and usability.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Commerce, Computer science, Engineering or Marketing, or combination of education and relevant similar experience
- Between 5-7 years of overall work experience in operations, management and robust digital platforms
- Ecommerce development and project management with 3 years + experience
- Subject matter expertise in digital software like, Shoptify, WordPress, SAP, Auto-quotes or similar
- Technical proficiency, with advanced Excel skills (pivot tables essential), Word, Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred).
- Experience with plug-ins, custom workflows, UI/UX standards
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Previous experience in digital marketing, social media management, advertising, or marketing considered an asset
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical abilities and impeccable mathematic skill
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Detail-oriented and able to produce accurate work product
- Ability to foresee risks and mitigate them in anticipation
Competitive base salary, plus health benefits program, pension contribution, and performance-based bonus structure.
All resumes can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.