General Office Clerk/Receptionist
- Chatham and area
We are seeking high energy, experienced, General Office Clerks/Receptionists for short and long term temporary assignments within the Chatham area.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support by:
- Answering phones, directing calls and greeting clients
- Performing basic administrative skills, using MS Word and MS Excel
We are searching for a candidate who possesses:Excellent working knowledge of MS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn & Twitter , or visit kellyservices.ca .
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.