Consultant - Process Engineering
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll identify and implement process improvements that enhance client experience and generate the right kind of profitability. As a Process Engineering Consultant, you'll use your experience and direct client feedback to improve the quality of key processes that impact our clients. You'll work closely with your team and assist in the planning, development, and implementation of a process strategy that will build the bank of the future.
How You'll Succeed
- Leadership - Use your expertise in process engineering methodologies and project management to lead projects and initiatives. You will work with team members to set goals and objectives and guide and motivate teams to achievements of those goals. You will have knowledge of various facilitation techniques and are able to facilitate meetings with large groups (10+) of stakeholders (with varying and conflicting opinions) to achieve desired outcomes. You will work collaboratively with others within Process Engineering and across CIBC to achieve common goals and actively promote co-operation and good working relationships among team members.
- Problem Solving - You think in a structured way when solving problems, and organizing work and can analyze data/situations fully and accurately to guide or reach productive decisions.
- Task Achievement - You have knowledge and understanding of Project Management tools, methodologies and principles and can plan, prioritize and organize work based on available resources/constraints.
- Interpersonal Relations - You will have excellent communication skills and will be able to communicate/present clearly and concisely using good examples or illustrations to explain things. You can use various techniques to convince others and build support for process improvement recommendations.
Who You Are
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You can demonstrate experience in applying an improvement methodology. It's an asset if Lean Six Sigma.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning, Including LSS training provide by the CIBC Centre of Excellence for Lean Six Sigma
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- Industry Recognition: Be a part of a team that is internationally recognized through process improvement industry awards
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-CC East 8th Floor
However this may change dependent on business need.