Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Maintenance
CLASSIFICATION : Carpenter/Cabinetmaker/Locksmith (2044)
STATUS : Permanent Full Time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hours shifts - Possibility Rotation
Stand-by and call-back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Performs carpentry, cabinetmaker and/or locksmith work.
- High School Diploma or General Studies Diploma (D.E.G.);
- Must hold a Provincial Certificate of Qualification issued under the Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification Act as a carpenter or cabinetmaker;
- Three years experience at the Journeyman level;
- Ability to make plan and estimate of work; Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment