Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Non-bargaining
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Nursing Administration
CLASSIFICATION : Administrative Assistant
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 14 months)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Provide administrative support to the director, assistant director and regional emergency services as well as to nursing in Zone 1B. Organize the office appropriately. Provide services in a professional manner.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Post-secondary secretarial training program of a minimum of one year;
- Five years' experience in an equivalent or related position ;
- Ability to write correctly in both English and French;
- Fluency in both official languages;
- Ability to make the right decisions and show initiative;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite programs (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook);
- Proven ability to carry out assigned tasks quickly;
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks effectively ;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.