Doaktown Sawmill in Doaktown, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 16,000 dedicated employees.
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking candidates for Labourers for our Doaktown location:
- Education Required: High School or Trade Certification
- Years of Experience Required:
- Must be a self-starter
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate a willingness to work in a fast paced ever-changing environment
- Ability to work 8-9 hour shifts regularly
- Possible rotation of 1 week days, 1 week nights
- This is a site wide position, working in a variety of areas
- Cleaning up
- Handling and lifting materials
- General labourer responsibilities
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.