Business Analyst - Pricing
Midland Transport in Dieppe, NB
BUSINESS ANALYST - PRICING
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a full-time Pricing Analyst reporting to the Director of Pricing at the Head Office location in Dieppe, NB.
- Education Required: Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Commerce an asset
- Technical proficiency in Cognos products
- Must have strong analytical, report writing and project management skills;
- Experience in automating reports and building pricing models are strong assets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders
- Experienced in report automation with a strong focus on programming
- Experience with Tableau and SQL a major asset
- Develop rate structures within defined corporate strategies
- Amend existing rate agreements
- Complete detailed margin analysis following the procurement of new business
- Automate reports and build pricing models on a regular basis
- Recommend rate adjustments
- Be an active player in promoting new and existing best practices within the finance department and company as a whole
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by August 26th, 2019.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.