Accounting Clerk (1024)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Accounting - Accounts Receivable
CLASSIFICATION: Accounting Clerk (1024)
STATUS Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
08:00 to 16:00
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Regional Account Manager, the candidate will be responsible for billing services delivered to patients, collecting accounts and reconciling accounts. The candidate will perform all other related duties as required by the Accounts Receivable Department.
- High school diploma plus an additional program of management or administrative support of more than six months and up to one year, which includes accounting courses or equivalent;
- Basic knowledge of accounting;
- Mastery of computer tools and office software and be able to make the application (Meditech, Windows, Word, Excel);
- Recognized skills in the organization and management of the assigned workload;
- Recognized skills in communication and interpersonal skills;
- Recognized ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Physical ability to do the assigned work;
- Good previous work record (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to the principles of professional ethics, the management philosophy of the Network and organizational values;
- Respect for the confidentiality rules of the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment