Sales Finance Analyst
Irving Consumer Products in Toronto, ON
SALES FINANCE ANALYST
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Consumer Products produces branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
We are looking for a Sales Finance Analyst with a "Can Do" attitude, who is passionate about achieving results and driving improvement.
The Sales Finance Analyst position is a key financial partner to our Sales team and to our customers. This individual will play an active role in customer performance management including trade spend, risk mitigation, and partnering with the sales team to drive sustainable, profitable growth. They will support scenario development to identify latest estimate gaps to budget volume, sales, and gross profit and work with the business to develop action plans to close these gaps.
- Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or Finance
- Years of Experience Required:
- 2 years of experience in a related field, with CPG experience desired
- Systems savvy individual, including advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Self-starter, analytical mindset, curious and innovative problem-solver
- Managing trade spend and supporting internal Sales and Finance teams to evaluate P&Ls and promotional deals.
- Leading monthly reviews with Sales to ensure budgets are achieved.
- Preparing customer profit & loss for new products/pricing and other new business opportunities.
- Assist in reviewing monthly customer results.
- Preparing monthly reports of key performance indicators and analysis of issues.
- Analyzing customer specific spend and identifying risks and opportunities.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.