Decal Installation Specialist
Universal Truck & Trailer in Dieppe, NB
Universal Truck and Trailer is Atlantic Canada's largest heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership featuring the most up-to-date dealer service bays in Southern New Brunswick.
We are authorized sales, service, parts & warranty dealership for premium products Freightliner, Western Star trucks. In addition, we service most makes and models for class 6, 7 and 8 vehicles, including luxury class RV's.
We focus on exceeding customer requirements through continuously developing our team and building technical capabilities.
We currently have an opening at our Dieppe location for a Decal Installation Specialist.
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year experience installing vinyl decals and graphics
- Excellent attention to detail, strong work ethic and a great attitude
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Able to take initiative
- Possesses the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Possesses a strong ability to identify problems and provide solutions
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Complete timely diagnostics and quality repairs resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Maintaining orderly and clean working habits
- Reporting nonconforming situations
- Identify additional service and repair opportunities
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Shop Supervisors
- Perform preventative maintenance services to trucks and trailers
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Tool and uniform allowance
- Excellent training programs
- Modern facility and equipment
- Most work conducted inside the facility
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by July 31, 2019.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Universal Sales Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees