Bilingual (Cantonese, or Mandarin) Financial Services Representative, Inbound
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing.
You'll work in a fast- paced Contact Centre where you'll have meaningful client-focused conversations. As an Inbound Financial Services Representative, you'll be the first point of contact for clients calling in with questions or requests related to their banking needs. You'll deepen relationships by understanding the client's needs, and quickly resolving issues or problems. You'll proactively identify opportunities to match clients with the right products and solutions that will enable their financial success. Products and solutions will include bank accounts, credit card products, secured investments, overdraft protection, bill payments secured and unsecured credit products, and more. You'll educate and assist clients using CIBC digital capabilities. You must be available to start on Monday October 14th, 2019.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to offer an exceptional client experience. Engage in client-focused interactions that are meaningful and deliver trusted advice. Provide support for clients by helping them to manage their accounts and products. Connect and refer clients to the right CIBC contacts to enable their financial success.
- Problem Solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client's shoes. Act like an owner by understanding the client`s needs and recommending solutions based on their needs. Remain solution-focused in order to identify opportunities to help our clients.
- Efficiency - Understand that the client's time is valuable and effectively complete client requests. Strong knowledge of the CIBC systems and products to allow quick resolution of problems
- Product Knowledge - Deeply understand CIBC's suite of products and collaborate with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities. Proactively suggest banking options that will help clients achieve their financial goals. Understand and leverage other internal departments within CIBC to assist clients on additional needs
- Computer Savvy - Able to easily navigate and focus on multiple software applications and dual monitors.
- Hours of Availability - Requires flexibility to work call centre hours (Monday - Sunday 7:00a.m. - 1:00a.m.) and you may need to work rotational shifts of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and you understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experience of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You're fluent in Cantonese, and/ or Mandarin (verbal and written communication).
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-5650 Yonge St. 19th
However this may change dependent on business need.